Old September 16th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.ponds
[email protected] dfinn1@nc.rr.com is offline

Default Small Antennas and small dickies get John SMiths undividedattention. Johnny Boi just loves little dickies but prefers to call em [email protected] is a pervert from California forsure

On Sep 15, 7:16*pm, John Smith wrote:
John Smith wrote:
On Sep 15, 4:07 pm, John Smith wrote: I
love little pee pees MY pee pee is little just loike my little brain.
Will you show me your pee pee if I show you mine?

Yanno', I really hate plonking "John Smith" and not being able to review
my own posts -- but, I guess I can live with that ... ROFLOL

Oh yeah, PLONKERS!

JS

If you ever learn how I can plonk you from this Google web interface,
please let me know. Thanks.