Old September 16th 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steve Steve is offline

Default Doug Adair, Sparky, and George

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 16 Sep 2008 00:34:29 GMT, Steve wrote in
:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 31 Aug 2008 02:37:53 GMT, Steve wrote in
:

Hello Yo, (top posted reply as to not trim)

Yeah that was a fun throw-back to days gone by, good to go. Wtf
happened to Frank?

Still checking in from time to time. But this group has degraded so
far that it's not even worth the effort to read any more.

Hello Frank,

Yeah separating the wheat from the chafe is too much work in here. At
any rate good to see you post again.

Hey, you still got that Ford?

Hello Frank

Maybe, I have two Ford trucks currently. An F-250 and a E-350. I may have
to change my email addy to fordaholic, what say? :^P

I just picked up an F-250 last week.
It's a total basket case and might be road-worthy in another week or
two, depending on how long my blood supply holds out (Feed me,
Seymour!).

Dang, you must have some kinda rare blood type to afford the upgrade from a
total basket case to road worthy inside of a week! How much for a pint?!

Anyway, I'm kinda curious if you put a big alternator on
your's -- thinking about doing the same with this. Any suggestions?

Strange you should ask about the alternator, I just replaced the one in the
E-350 super duty over this past weekend. IIRC it's 130 amp. I think they
offer a smaller one but it's not much cheaper.

Are you looking for bigger amps than stock?