Old September 16th 08, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Small Antennas and small dickies get John SMiths undivided attention.Johnny Boi just loves little dickies but prefers to call em an [email protected] a pervert from California for sure

John Smith wrote:

If you ever learn how I can plonk you from this Google web interface,
please let me know. Thanks.

You could always go screw yourself ... you will be so busy you will not
have time to gripe! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

Actually, I should explain that, as my words just sound too callous. My
mistake, just attempting to meet the discussion/post with all the
considerations due them/it ...

It is hard to have respect for someone who uses google groups for longer
than a couple/few weeks and then gripes about it ... there are still
plenty of free news servers and a whole slew of news readers available
to allow you freedom of choice in what and who you read.

If someone does not have the technical abilities to setup/use a decent
news reader, how can you expect them capable of other technical
abilities? At least, that question always pops up in my mind.

Regards,
JS