Old September 16th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] dfinn1@nc.rr.com is offline

Default Small Antennas and small dickies get John SMiths undividedattention. Johnny Boi just loves little dickies but prefers to call em [email protected] is a pervert from California forsure

On Sep 16, 1:00*am, John Smith wrote:
If you ever learn how I can plonk you from this Google web interface,
please let me know. Thanks.

You could always go screw yourself ... you will be so busy you will not
have time to gripe! *ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

John, I keep requesting that you keep those kinds of fantasies to
yourself. If you continue I will complain to gmail.