Old September 17th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore Scott in Baltimore is offline

Default Ping! Scott in Baltimore

Steve wrote:
Suck my dong, loser. We're tired of the crap you spew in here!

73
Steve

If that's really you, Steve, you know what to do.

If not...to the asshole:
I don't have time to spam the group with bull****, nor do I care to see the bull****
that this group has become. I don't have any problems with CB or HAM. It's all radio,
and I don't give a rats ass if you run legal or with 10,000 watts. I just hope you
run your equipment properly and not offend other spectrum users. I ignore the flame
threads (most of them), and will just look at the last few posts and mark the NG as
read after that. It's not me spewing up the group, so go look elsewhere for a scapegoat.

Now get off my ass unless you're a hemorrhoid!
If I wanted any **** from you, I'd squeeze you!

And if you think I'm who you think I am, mail your fat ass to my PO box!
I'll leave you unclaimed so you'll be returned to sender!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!