Old July 29th 03, 12:10 AM
scharkalvin

Ashhar Farhan wrote:
old timers will remember that goodman (w1dx, i think) broke ground
with a receiver using single conversion, high if frequency, full
hang-agc in a simple 5 tube receiver called the miser's dream. i guess
it was published in qst as well as the handbook of 60s.
i am interested in brewing that receiver. if anyone has the circuit, i
will be obliged. u can mail the scanned copy to

thanks.
-de farhan (vu2fax)

I have the HB that the article was in (1967), but the book is buried at
the moment. I hope in a month or two to (finally) get to unpacking
my ham stuff, I'll be happy to scan it then for you. Drop an email
reminder in the fall.