Old September 17th 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default small antennas

heh heh...but we have it documented in this thread. You fell for it
the first time and after your posted your answer you saw what you call
the "trick" after thinking about it. Actually, I was only trying to
cut through the BS to let you see for yourself why HF is not so
valuable in today's information age in which only GHz level
frequencies and above are useful for practical quantities of
information transfer. But you did catch it, albeit your were a little
slow on the pick up.

No, it was all done to show your small mind ... gawd I'd hate to be you
when you finally realize how "fish-bowlish" your world appears to some
.... DEEP-FROWN

Regards,
best-of-luck,
JS