Old September 16th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
David Moffitt David Moffitt is offline

Default Obama vs. WGN-AM

wrote in message
On Sep 16, 3:45 pm, wrote:
WGN-AM again target of ObaMao and his Liberal Fascist "Fairness
Doctrine" Nazis

I find this strange because I never thought of WGN as a right wing
station.

I have also been puzzled by MSNBCs support for Obama. They are owned
by GE who are big defense contractors. GE has also been known to
change broadcasts they don't like. If anyone knows why they are
supporting the democrats please let me know.

topset72

%%%% Follow the money!

"It is both foolish and wicked to teach the average man who is not well off
that some wrong or injustice has been done him, and that he should hope for
redress elsewhere than in his own industry, honesty, and intelligence." --
Theodore Roosevelt, "Review of Reviews", January 1897