Old September 18th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
k3hvg k3hvg is offline

Default Yaesu Repair, suggestions?

k3hvg wrote:
My FT-990AC went west this past weekend with some apparently serious
power supply and/or PA issues. After some rudimentary troubleshooting,
I've elected to out-source its repair. Yaesu will no longer work on
that series of equipment so I'm looking for a reputable repair activity
that can do the job. Any suggestions out there? Tnx

de K3HVG

Thanks to all with their suggestions. Yaesu directed me to Burghart in
SD. I seem to recall them back in the 60's???? Anyone ever use them?