Old September 19th 08, 09:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_15_] dxAce[_15_] is offline

Default RNW co-betrayal with DW and BBC

SW4ever wrote:

So another collection of DOLTS who don't get it. Between the three of
them they have screwed up English shortwave to North Americe.
Alternatives MY FOOT. Inconvenient half-baked substitues at weird
hours. Is this a political ploy to screw up communication by World
Band Radio ? Eh? I will not now listen to RNW by any means. As far as
I'm concerned, they can get lost. Over and out. On to Amateur Radio
exclusively.

I don't think I've listened to them very much since they ended the hobby
oriented 'Media Network' with Jonathan Marks.