Old September 19th 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Help with slim jim nec model

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 01:13:20 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I'm trying to create a model for a slim-jim type of jpole in NEC, but
I'm having a hard time figuring out how the coordinates should go in.
Can anybody help me with some hints? If I can get where each side
basically goes in X Y & Z and the feed, I can probably get the rest.
Or maybe there's a file online somewhere? I wouldn't mind figuring out
how to do a UHF/VHF log either. Thanks,

Draw either on a piece of graph paper. You will have your coordinates
that way when you mark up the grid.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC