Old September 19th 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
[email protected] customerservice@thetubecenter.com is offline

Default 2008 Melbourne Florida Hamfest

Just want to inform everyone that we will be attending the 2008
Florida Hamfest in Melbourne Florida on October 11th -12th.

Will anyone be attending?

You can find more information about the Hamfest by visiting -
http://www.pcars.org - click on the link in the left navigation bar
for the 2008 Hamfest.

If you would like to check out our product list you can visit -
http://www.thetubecenter.com. We will be bringing a bunch of great
vacuum tubes, capacitors, grid caps, sockets, etc.

Email us or call us and ask us to bring you a product if you are
attending, and it will save you on the shipping!

Thank You
The Tube Center Webmaster (chris)