Old September 19th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default R.Netherlands Cancels SW to N.America

On Sep 19, 10:48*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
On Sep 18, 2:11*pm, dxAce wrote:
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/featu...rtwave-america
(via DXLD-Yahoo)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wire
I swear by, not at, Drake receivers.

And, as always, don't do business with The Huntington Investment Company.

I will miss the Netherlands, and so will my friend, who is Dutch.
Fred Burgess

It's a real shame. What a stupid decision.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -

I can normally hear their broadcast from Madagascar pretty well, at
least in winter. I agree, however - it is foolish as was BBC's a few
years back. BBC is easy to hear Stateside, though - RN won't be as
easy.