Old September 19th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default R.Netherlands Cancels SW to N.America

In article ,
Dave wrote:

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:48:02 -0700, Telamon wrote:

Their signal on Sirius remains rock solid.

That's funny Dave. I don't get any signal at all and I understand it is
the same situation for a few hundred million of people in the USA.

How many SW radios are there out there compared to Sirius subscribers?

There may be more total radios capable of HF reception "out there" but
Sirius (and XM) has more subs than there are SWLs, by a factor of at
least 10:1.
.

That's silly Dave. Where do you get your numbers?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California