Old September 20th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) an OfficialAgency of the Canadian Government calls Americans "White Trash"

On Sep 19, 4:49*pm, Dave wrote:
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:20:28 -0700, Telamon wrote:

- - - Did she call anybody a vulgar name?

"White Trash" can be used as both an Elitist Slur
and an Overtly Racist Insult. [Racial Hate Speech]
Racism -is- Racism : Be It White -or- Black

- - Yeah, I'd start with white trash as vulgar.

"White Trash" goes beyond 'vulgar' : Is is as
a minimum an Elitist Slur; and often used as
an Overtly Racist Insult. [Racial Hate Speech]
Racism -is- Racism : Be It White -or- Black

- White trash and vulgar mean the same thing.
-*The lady is right, we should be embarassed
- by our hillbilly selves.

Dave - You can be embarassed by your 'hillbilly' self
-but- This son of a 'hillbilly' is PROUD of his All
American Heritage being a Heinz-57-American. ~ RHF
http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Heinz-57