Old September 20th 08, 04:22 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.cb
Leland C Scott[_3_] Leland C Scott[_3_] is offline

Default COOKIE BUILT CV350RS LINEAR BASE AMPLIFIER

"N8WWM" wrote in message
. ..

"KC8QJP" wrote in message
Unit has dual toshiba 1446's. my radio has a .5 watt dead key and the amp
swings around 175-200 on am with the variable between 1/2 to 3/4 the way
up. max input is a 4 watt dead key. sure it can swing more but my radio
likes it a little lower. it has seen over 300 on sideband. sorry the
preamp doesn't work, but i never cared for the extra noise anyway-

http://cgi.ebay.com/COOKIE-BUILT-CV3...QQcmdZViewItem

Kathy, haven't you had enough trouble with law already? As I recall you
have a felony for filing false tax returns.

http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ickheadwd9.jpg