Old September 21st 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] cheley_bonstell88@live.com is offline

Default ( OT) Interesting Link

On Sep 20, 9:57*pm, wrote:
- Race has nothing to do with it.. ( Right ..)

http://wonkette.com/402903/402903#more-402903

"There's only one candidate whose campaign is being run by seven of
Washington's most powerful lobbyists, and folks, it isn't me," Obama
said, adding that he doesn't "take a dime" from Washington lobbyists
and special interests. He does, however, accept money from non-
Washington lobbyists.

"So when John McCain says that lobbyists 'won't even get past the
front gate' at his White House, my question is, 'Who's going to stop
them?' Those seven lobbyists," Obama said.

In Jacksonville before 12,000 cheering backers, with another 8,000
outside the rally, he argued that McCain has no solutions for the
nation's economic crisis.

"His solution was to blame me for it," Obama said. "I would say Sen.
McCain is a little panicked."