Old September 21st 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tom Donaly Tom Donaly is offline

Default Clarifying Space, "Ether" and Nothingness

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 14:38:39 GMT, "JB" wrote:

In most of science, God is unthinkable. But then, God said he won't do
tricks for non-believers. "The fool in his heart says there is no God"

Of course there's at least one god. How else would you explain why my
designs work? Science, logic, modeling software, and common sense all
suggest that my antennas will never work, yet they do. I credit their
success to divine guidance and inspiration and refuse to entertain any
other explanations.

For those that believe, you're preaching to the choir.
For those that don't believe, you're wasting your time.
For those that aren't sure, a good sales pitch might work.

"FREE SPACE" with respect to antenna theory is what?

It's a hypothetical condition, where an uncharacteristic fit of
generosity causes the site owner to not charge for antenna space on
his tower. I don't think that's happened since biblical times, but
miracles are always possible.

Around here, if someone mentions ether, they're probably running a
Methylamphetamine lab.

If there is a god, and He makes your antennas work in spite of His
physical laws, it's only because he feels sorry for you.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH