Old September 21st 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ed Cregger Ed Cregger is offline

Default Clarifying Space, "Ether" and Nothingness

"John Smith" wrote in message
Tom Donaly wrote:

The god of Oppenheimer, Feynman and the others is not the god of
Sarah Palin, or even JB, whoever he is. Physicists, as a whole,
love religion, but they're not very good at it.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

The most important statement we have on the subject, from one who
claimed/claims to be God went something, like:

... always has been, is, always will be ...

Krist, even "he" doesn't know! So, how are those other guys even going to
have a clue? LOL

Regards,
JS

I have no problem with acknowledging the existence of God, though I doubt
that God often takes the form of George Burns.

On the other hand, it is religion that I detest - as though God would speak
with only one man and then depend upon that man to spread His Word
accurately throughout Creation. (there - now I can remove my aluminum foil
helmet...)

Ed, NM2K