Old September 21st 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Clarifying Space, "Ether" and Nothingness

Ed Cregger wrote:

I have no problem with acknowledging the existence of God, though I doubt
that God often takes the form of George Burns.

On the other hand, it is religion that I detest - as though God would speak
with only one man and then depend upon that man to spread His Word
accurately throughout Creation. (there - now I can remove my aluminum foil
helmet...)

Ed, NM2K

Ed:

You sound like myself. However, I was raised catholic and was too ugly
for any priest to want to molest; I was always checking out the nuns
anyway, so you can imagine how desperate I was! But then, that is all a
story for another day ... chuckle

However, like so many, I jumped on evolution as soon as I found out "it
was the intellectual thing to do." However, you know where that road
goes--pursued long enough, it is a large circle which leaves you with
the possibility of a supreme being or race (Gods and Angels? ... well,
what can I say, they'd look like "Gods" to us!) Indeed, evolution makes
one take a larger "leap of faith" than alternatives--indeed, IMHO it is
just another "religion" to replace another ... but then, that is all a
story for another day, also ...

My burning questions:

1) Did God build an ether to be exploited? (and it sure does look like it!)

2) And, if so, what type of antenna to do this would be required? (and,
firstly, is there any phenomenon occurring which would indicate an area
to explore in pursuit of this/these end(s)?)

Regards,
JS