Old September 23rd 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
JB[_3_] JB[_3_] is offline

Default Clarifying Space, "Ether" and Nothingness

"John Smith" wrote in message
Cecil Moore wrote:
wrote:
It is so encouraging to note that our technical gurus gain their
scientific basis from the science writers at time.com. Wikipedia
too ;-)

You are certainly free to prove them wrong.

I like time, I like wiki ... while true anyone can write something for
wiki ... and true, you have to know if some child has sneaked on and
left some prank ... or not. But, those in charge of wiki have some
tricks to manage all of this ...

Regards,
JS

I certainly wouldn't use them in a research paper. Like doing a book report
with Cliff Notes. Like reporting on a review.