Old September 24th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
JB[_3_] JB[_3_] is offline

Default Clarifying Space, "Ether" and Nothingness

things have changed, but there was a time when you could trust Time with
the same surety of Walter Cronkite ... but that was before infotainment.

Regards,
JS

That has really hurt my trust in a big way. To the point I question nearly
everything but what I have proved for myself. Just like in a courtroom, if
they lie about one thing, you can't trust them on anything.