Old September 24th 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Clarifying Space, "Ether" and Nothingness

JB wrote:

That has really hurt my trust in a big way. To the point I question nearly
everything but what I have proved for myself. Just like in a courtroom, if
they lie about one thing, you can't trust them on anything.

True, very true ...

Indeed, makes voting, faith in public servants such as the president, my
senators and congressmen very, very difficult ...

I know brother, I know ... but I still have a bit of faith in Einstein
.... contemplative-look

Last jury trial I was a juror on, I certainly questioned the sanity of
the prosecutor! The "question(s)", in my mind, about the "public
pretender" I could understand, more ... I am sure, you get my drift ...

Warm regards,
JS