Old September 24th 08, 06:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Help with slim jim nec model

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:40:28 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Thanks for the help... I'm actually using cocoaNEC for OSX, so
unfortunately I can't use those files. Otherwise that would probably
be a big help. I know if I could just see one example of each, I could
adjust the rest myself.

No problem. We'll do it differently and easier. Here's the NEC2 file
for a 145MHz JPole for stolen from the 4NEC2 samples.
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/crud/J-ant.nec

I just discovered that the conversion program from .MMA to .NEC will
generate a perfectly usable .OUT file, but not a .NEC input file. I'm
probably doing something wrong, but I don't have time to debug it
right now.

Note to self: Make an index of .NEC files. It's becoming difficult
to find specific antennas.

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558