Old September 24th 08, 06:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] xray66@earthlink.net is offline

Default Help with slim jim nec model

Thanks for the effort Jeff, but for some reason it doesn't seem to be
compatible. It won't open as an NEC file and I also tried giving it
just an NC tag. The closest I can get is importing it as a card deck,
but it says it has errors, and when I look at the code, it looks
totally different from other formulas that do work in the app.

Art, it does have variables... I don't know if the segments are
unlimited. It seems to work great with the included files. Normally
I'm pretty good at this stuff. I can do my own html and some other
code stuff, but I'm just having difficulty getting a grasp on this for
some reason. I did find a tutorial for NEC and read the whole thing,
but it didn't help much. I guess I'm not great with the scientific
stuff.

Dave