Old September 24th 08, 08:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_16_] dxAce[_16_] is offline

Default The Problem With Hybrid Digital

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

Hardly. I have only been at my current postion for a couple of years.

Heck, you have been a BS generator your whole life. No need to be modest
about that.

You are drinking the Holland-made type of drink powder. If you are in the
class of dxAce, and chose not to believe sourced, provable data, that is
your problem. You can wallow in your ignorance and misconceptions, and
ignore the potential to acquire new knowledge. It has no affect on me.

SNIP

I made it on my own since I was a teen. What have you done?

This is true for most people but for most it was a choice when to go out
on their own. I'm sure you were kicked out of the house.

Most people do not have an investment account at age 8 or 9, and a job at a
real radio station at 13 and own a radio station at 17.

Most people do not subscribe to the 'Pretend to Own' philosophy.