Old September 24th 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default The Problem With Hybrid Digital

"Rfburns" wrote in message

Who's building them into receivers now? Coby? Give me a break. Sony?
They can't sell what they’ve already made and have a history of making
products with technology nobody wants. Who Eduardo? Why doesn't the
rest of the world know this? If this were true your buddy Bob
"Booble" Struble would be shouting it from the housetops. Ibiquity
likes to make "forward looking" announcements and exagerates anything
that might be remotely positive about hybrid digital. Who's making
low power HD radio receivers?

Samsung is the biggest name that I saw. Of course, the largest consumer
electronics company in the world is meaningless to you.