Old September 24th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rfburns Rfburns is offline

Default The Problem With Hybrid Digital

On Sep 24, 9:52 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Rfburns" wrote in message

Who's building them into receivers now? Coby? Give me a break. Sony?
They can't sell what they’ve already made and have a history of making
products with technology nobody wants. Who Eduardo? Why doesn't the
rest of the world know this? If this were true your buddy Bob
"Booble" Struble would be shouting it from the housetops. Ibiquity
likes to make "forward looking" announcements and exagerates anything
that might be remotely positive about hybrid digital. Who's making
low power HD radio receivers?

Samsung is the biggest name that I saw. Of course, the largest consumer
electronics company in the world is meaningless to you.

Eduardo, you must have a lot of discretionary time on your hands for a
high power radio exec. Makes me wonder if you have any real
responsibilities since you spend so much time here but I really
appreciate you taking the time to inform us little people.

So when is this radio going to show up? What chips will they use and
how many kilowatts will I need? Does Struble know about this and have
you informed him? He needs to know so that he can make the
appropriate exaggerated announcements. Please tell me so when it
doesn't happen I can inform you of how uniformed you really are.

Since I'm a little people I have lots of time to talk to you.