Old September 25th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Help with slim jim nec model

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:34:29 -0700, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

It just keeps saying each line in that formula has a syntax error.
Hmm.

I broke down and read the documentation.
File - Import Card Deck
Load the Jpole.NEC file. It shows up correctly in the "card view" but
fails to appear in the "element inspector" and "spreadsheet view".

When I try to run it anyway, it complains with:
"NEC-2 error. Possible wire element that touches z=0".
No clue which card (line) it hates.

I'm going to give up in disgust for tonite.
Y're on your own for now.

# 831-336-2558
#
http://802.11junk.com