Old September 25th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default The Problem With Hybrid Digital

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Drifter" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

C'mon... give 'Eduardo' some credit, after all he does (or at least he
says he
does) have a GED.

And, he has pretended to own some radio stations at one time.

and the question is, "is that GED printed in English"?

Yes, it is from Arizona. My HS diploma is from Ecuador, though, and not
accredited in the US.

Credibility has been a life long problem you.

No, credibility has not been a problem for me. It's a problem for you and
dxAss and Brenda and a couple of others, who don't know fact from fiction.

I see that only YOU are right and EVERYONE else is wrong. You don't see
a problem with that?

I, frankly, find this amusing. It is like the "tentadero" I went to
occasionally in Ecuador; a tentadero is a "gentle" bullfight where
there are no swords and picas and one can wave a cape in front of
rather docile, old bulls for a few minutes. Olé.

I can see that you find BS'ing people as amusing. No greater thrill than
pulling the wool over people eyes right Eduardo?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California