Old September 25th 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default The Problem With Hybrid Digital

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Drifter" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

C'mon... give 'Eduardo' some credit, after all he does (or at least he
says he
does) have a GED.

And, he has pretended to own some radio stations at one time.

and the question is, "is that GED printed in English"?

Yes, it is from Arizona. My HS diploma is from Ecuador, though, and not
accredited in the US.

Go to http://www.davidgleason.com/1973-1975-E.htm and click on the
hyperlinks in the text "GED" an "Score" and "Dean's List" for proof.

The GED deans list! Hilarious! Good one Eduardo you made my day.

Of course, that is not what I said. Step 1, GED. Step 2, pass with a very
high score and gain admission to ASU. 3. Get a 4.0 average at ASU school of
business. 4. Be placed on ASU Dean's list each semester for said average.

Follow the link. Otherwise, you say very dumb things.

Follow the yellow brick road.

Step one, lie.
Step two, repeat lie.
Step three, the first lie didn't go over well so make up another one.
Step four, keep repeating the second lie.
Step five, that didn't work either so change the subject.
Step six, harass the people that don't believe your lies.
Step seven, make up another lie.
Step eight, repeat the third lie.
Step nine, argue with the people that don't believe your lies.
Step ten, and so on ...

--
Telamon
Ventura, California