Old September 25th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default BMW HD Radio technical service bulletin!

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Pocket-Radio" wrote in message
On Sep 22, 7:31 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"KaitoWRX911" wrote in message

"System, Cruise, Alarms, Monitors August 2007 Technical Service SI B65
25 05Sound"

Important: HD-Radio™ cannot be retrofitted. There is no retrofit kit
and procedure available: FREQUENT CAUSES OF HD-RADIO™ COMPLAINTS:

Funny, mine was retrofitted and ready to go in less than an hour.

David Eduardo get off the Kool-Aid!

The fact is that I bought a vehicle in June of '07 and in July the dealer
got the HD module that was not installed at the factory and plunked it into
my care in a very quick process. And it works just fine.

It looks like more high level technical talk from Eduardo. I for one
never have had the pleasure of having a module "plunked".

--
Telamon
Ventura, California