Old September 25th 08, 07:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] xray66@earthlink.net is offline

Default Help with slim jim nec model

On Sep 24, 8:13*pm, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:34:29 -0700, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

It just keeps saying each line in that formula has a syntax error.
Hmm.

I broke down and read the documentation. *
* File - Import Card Deck
Load the Jpole.NEC file. *It shows up correctly in the "card view" but
fails to appear in the "element inspector" and "spreadsheet view".

When I try to run it anyway, it complains with:
"NEC-2 error. *Possible wire element that touches z=0".
No clue which card (line) it hates.

Thanks for all the effort... With the exception of the app quitting, I
had all the exact same things happen. I could run XP on here, but it's
not worth it just for this. Seems like starting from scratch may be
the only way to go with this app. I'll keep at it.