Old September 25th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Radiation lobes

Art Unwin wrote:

It was not long ago that we had an antenna design so why should we
need another
No you have come out with an epistle that size matters. Truely the
thoughts of an older woman.

Actually, I suspect that what you say may hold deeper truths than some
realize, perhaps even than you realize ...

If the ether exists in a form some have imagined, if it is possible to
couple efficiently to this ether, then a one-inch antenna should be on
the same level of effectiveness as a one-hundred foot one.

The "if(s)" is the problem ... and directly relates to that little
problem of proof which has been requested ...

Regards,
JS