Old September 26th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default A Sunspot

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:37:35 -0700, Jim Kelley
wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:

Polar reversals are now the patent of the Republican party when the
White House tells us the private finance market can't do the job as
well as the government.

We seem to have touched a nerve. :-)

That's what Galvani said about the frog's leg. Republicans merely
polished the science of that jerk-reflex and both sides of the same
party are tugging hard on our wallet - not just touching. And in the
middle of it all, McCain sat through the crisis meeting like he had
suffered a brain aneurysm.

At least he got to nominate his own night-nurse to change the silver
drool cup this evening. Our first presidential candidate on
life-support.... Sara Jane may try an experiment with silver and
copper forks on him to get him to twitch for the cameras - if she can
find any nerve, that is.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC