Old September 29th 08, 02:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Howard Kowall Howard Kowall is offline

Default Going tp put this antenna up today

Hello All

Well after all the comments made and doing some research on the G5RV( I
guess it has it place) I have decide to try something new and hopefully
better.Here it is, the Mystery Antenna,I had all the parts at home, so it
did not cost any money at this point.
Built it last night took about 1.5 hrs to build,including making my own
center insulators and end insulators.Here is the link to the site,I am sure
allot of you in this group know about it and looking forward to your
comments.Will let you all know how it works,and some of the readings I get
from it.
http://w5gi.com/mysteryantenna.htm

thanx all
Howard
VE4ISP
ps. thanx to all that commented on my G5RV post