Old August 3rd 03, 08:43 PM
Max

Hello

I took a look at the links. From what I am understanding these are
front-end
regenerative circuits. I guess that what I can do is instead of using a
loop I
could use a broadband coupling transformer, and then place the tank in

shunt
with the output of the coupling transformer.

Thing is, I don't understand how the regenerative preamp is different from
the regenerative recever (aka regenerative mixer down to baseband audio).
Can you enlighten me?

Just to make a few things clear, I would like to say.

There is no differents between a frontend and a preamp, it is the same only
thing is the mechanical layout.

The only differents there is between a regenerative reciever and a
regenerative
preamplifier is that the reciever has a detector, the way of function is the
same.

I will scan the 4 pages I have with a Q-multiplying preamp and mail them to
you, so please tell me if the e-mail adress you are using is valid.

Regards Max