Old August 4th 03, 04:32 AM
Dr. Anton Squeegee

In article , Swells8044
says...

I was given a BK1570a scope but I need probes can these be homebrewed?Im a
newby to scopes so this is a learn as you go project.Any help is appreciated.
Steve

For audio? Maybe. For anything higher, definitely not. Good O-
scope probes (thinking Tektronix here) are made with a high degree of
precision, and outstanding quality in materials. This is not something
that can be duplicated at home without investing a small fortune in
specialized manufacturing equipment.

You're far better off picking up some surplus Tektronix probes at
whatever ham swap meet or electronic surplus place is local to you.

--
Dr. Anton Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)