Old October 2nd 08, 01:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Gizmofiddler Gizmofiddler is offline

Default Info wanted on Shurtone Model 576

Mom's cousin runs auctions in a small country town. Nobody was interested in
a dozen or so radios and since I have been working on restoring one of
cousin's radios, she called on me to get them outta the warehouse. I came
home with a dozen radios, with 2 more consoles yet to be picked up. One of
them I can find no information on at all.
Shurtone on the emblem on front and on the paper label on the chassis it
says Model 576. It's 5 tube AM 120v. No tubes in the sockets to give any
clues there and no schematic.

Attached Thumbnails
Info wanted on Shurtone Model 576-dsc00023.jpg