Old October 2nd 08, 11:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans
CharlesTheCurmudgeon CharlesTheCurmudgeon is offline

Default Retired Government BureaucRAT Changes Subject Header

wrote in message
On Oct 1, 9:17 pm, RHF wrote:
On Oct 1, 5:55 pm, wrote:

ObaMao and Neo-Commie Wm. Ayers The Department of "Peace" -
bwaHAHAHA!!!

Why do you change the subject headers of every post? The reference to
the "do nothing government bureaucracy" make you uneasy since you were
part of it as a worthless government bureaucRAT for over 30 years?

You are a parasite who lived lived off people who actually worked for
a living to pay for your bloated salary, 6 week annual paid vacations,
14 paid holidays, 30 days annual sick days, health care coverage that
the taxpayers (who paid for yours) could only dream of having and are
now receiving a fat pension courtesy of people who worked their asses
off to pay for your benefits.

Go **** yourself Mr. CONservative.

I hate ****ing hypocrites.

Ok Mr. LIEberal. I'm a Conservative.I don't get 6 weeks of vacation, just
2, and 7 paid holidays and my 'bloated salary' mostly goes to pay for my
health care, and I work hard for it.

Almost every ****ing LIEberal I've run into is a hypocrite. You can't fix
stupid.

Charles the Curmudgeon