Old October 2nd 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
Laurie J Luce Laurie J Luce is offline

Default Gay N8WWM BDSM Site

"chickenhawk" wrote in message

"Doug Adair" wrote in message
. ..

"Leland C Scott" wrote in message

"n8wwm mrbindwell (fatboy)" wrote in message
http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ickheadzb1.jpg

Kicking my sisters ass wasn't as easy as I thought it would be especially
while I was falling down drunk.

Here is the ****s police reports...
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9...ault1x2au3.jpg

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9...saultx2hu1.jpg

Hey Doug tell them about the time you were on the rain report for jamming
repeaters in Toledo!

Doug is someone who has fathered children and does nothing to support them
or have any involvement with them. He is one of the reasons we all pay
higher taxes for social welfare progams and why some people will rob, rape
or murder you because they had a father like Douglas.

He is a wart on humanity.