Old October 2nd 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
JB[_3_] JB[_3_] is offline

Default FS/FT HF / UHF and need help "id"ing equipment

wrote in message
I have a pair of UHF HT's, 400 to 512 MHz. They are like the Puxing
777's but under a different name. These are LEGAL ONLY IN THE HAM
BAND IN THE US. They come with raipd chargers, good batteries, and
instruction manual. Asking $80 for the pair.

Interesting. A certain major brand is made in China, and certain parts that
are easily copied certainly will be. I doubt they are the same inside.
Here is a little blurb.
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-268422A1.html
and photos and specs http://www.uk2way.com/tk-338.htm
Perhaps only legal for use by licensed hams, only in the ham bands, but good
thing you aren't a dealer.
Even then I would hope that someone would make sure they are clean enough
for the ham band before putting them on the air. Interestingly, the
instruction manual is on mods.dk

Honda found out about that when certain generators and small engines they
were having made in China, were knocked off and flooded the market.

ICOM - 735 HF rig. I got this a year or so ago thinking I would be
moving where I could put up an
antenna. The receive is good, but I have not tried the transmit.
Good physical condition including
the little plastic "door". Power cord and touch-tone hand mic. Asking
$200.

I have done service on them. Nice, full-featured radio.
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/735.html
Too bad. Stealth antenna work, but where are the sunspots?

Old Test equipment. I have no idea what they are, other than watt
meters. They were given to me by someone who found them in a
basement. RF? DC? I don't know. Date on both is 1959 and
they are in nice condition. The leather handle on one is missing.
Pictures are on my web page.

Decent pix. The labels say it all. Laboratory Power line wattmeters. Kind
of cool but I'm kind of strapped right now.

If you know what they are, let me know. If anyone wants to trade for
or purchase them, make me an
offer.

Web page for pictures and trade interests:

http://www.angelfire.com/in4/jnk47130

Thanks,
Jim,