Old October 3rd 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_17_] dxAce[_17_] is offline

Default (OT) Communist Party USA Executive Vice-Chair Stumping for ObaMao!

boo-radley wrote:

On Oct 2, 4:19 pm, cmdr buzz corey
wrote:
On Oct 2, 3:14 pm, wrote:

Communist Party USA Executive Vice-Chair Stumping for ObaMao!

They now have the audacity to come out from the dark

http://newzeal.blogspot.com/2008/08/...ommunist-criss...

http://TheRealBarackObama.wordpress.com

Kids sing for Usama bin Hussein Obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdPSqL9_mfM

Do the words "Communists" and "Nazi's" come to mind? HItler, China, N.
Korea,
Russia.?

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully.
The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The
Chicanos. The MARXIST Professors and structural feminists and punk-
rock performance poets." pg 100...Usama bin Hussein Obama

Vote for Usama bin Hussein Obama and help turn the United States into
a black Marxist state.

http://www.newyorker.com/talk/commen...o_talk_editors

{BS snipped}

—The Editors

The New Yorker is merely a mouthpiece for the Liberal/Democrat/Marxists.

NoBama!