Old October 3rd 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew MnMikew is offline

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The First Impression

"Mike" wrote in message
On Oct 2, 9:39 pm, RHF wrote:
Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The First Impression

Visual Image : Appearance and Voice

+ Sarah Palin's Face looks Youthful Energized and Speaks
Directly to the Viewer/Voter in a Voice that Resonates.

- Joe Biden's Face looks Old Tired {Baggy Eyes} with a
softer Voice and often is looking at the Moderator versus
the Viewer/Voter.
.

Other garbage deleted

As substantive as always, Royboy.

At least Joe responded to the questions asked, instead of
regurgitating memorized soundbites. Hey, but what do I know about
debate? I just taught and coached it for over twenty years...

Now, I can identify the sound of a wolverine gnawing through
plywood! ;-) But, really, I applaud Sarah for showing that she can
hold her own.

Mike

Joe was reguritating soundbites as well. He was just better at it. I give
this one to Biden.