Old October 3rd 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The First Impression

On Oct 3, 6:34*am, Mike wrote:
On Oct 2, 9:39*pm, RHF wrote: Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The First Impression

Visual Image : Appearance and Voice

+ Sarah Palin's Face looks Youthful Energized and Speaks
Directly to the Viewer/Voter in a Voice that Resonates.

- Joe Biden's Face looks Old Tired {Baggy Eyes} with a
softer Voice and often is looking at the Moderator versus
the Viewer/Voter.
*.

Other garbage deleted

As substantive as always, Royboy.

At least Joe responded to the questions asked, instead of
regurgitating memorized soundbites. Hey, but what do I know about
debate? I just taught and coached it for over twenty years...

Now, I can identify the sound of a wolverine gnawing through
plywood! *;-) But, really, I applaud Sarah for showing that she can
hold her own.

Mike

Mike - It's TV - It is called a Debate
-but-in-fact- It is a Performance in Sight and Sound :
Don't Judge it by a Policy Wonk Mindset
-but- By the Mindset of the Average Daily
TV News Viewer and Common Sense Voter.

? Who Acted the Most Believable ?

* Visual Image { I 'Like' What I Saw.}

* Voice Dynamics { I 'Like' What I Heard.}

* Common Sense Answers
{ Don't Confuse Me With To Many Facts. }

# 1 - Reason for Voting Pocket-Book Issues.
[ Getting People To The Polls ]

# 1 - Reason for Voters 'Choice' Likability of the Candidate.
[ Getting People To Finally 'Decide' At The Polls ]
http://www.ninaspencer.com/index.cfm... SectionID=60