Old October 3rd 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The Second 'Radio'Impression

On Oct 3, 6:41*am, Mike wrote:
On Oct 2, 11:24*pm, RHF wrote:

* Plus at the end of the debate Joe Buden Lost It !
{Got Emotional -dare-i-say-it- Like A Women}

!!??

- You question the sexuality of a man who chokes
- up when recounting the death of his wife and child?!?

CRUDE AIN'T IT - Go check-out the People Meter
Readings when Biden was speaking at that time.
[The Instant Reaction to Sight and Sound]

Note that I when on to say
"- - - - Oops at the very end Joe Biden Whimped-Out
and got 'emotional' {A Sign of Weakness} "

Expanding upon that :
"Point-of-Fact - The Average American wants their
Leaders to be Strong."

And Yes It is Gender Stereotyping :
"Big Mistake {Sissy-Boy }"

Because :
Joe especially when you are debating a Women {Girl} .

- For shame, Roy, for shame!

Ah Yes I am Shameless - shame, Shame. SHAME !

- Have you no humanity?

OK let me pinch myself - yep I am still a 'feeling'
Human Being - does that qualify as 'humanity' ?

- Has your political partisanship caused you to take
- leave of any semblance of rationality or feelings?

Rationality -versus- 'feelings'

What I wrote was about the irrationality of "Feelings"
-not- the Rationality of the Facts Presented.

Clearly Joe Biden 'presented' Good Facts
-where-as- Sarah Palin was mostly Fact-less

- I can understand you shilling for Sarah
- her performance far surpassed most
- (lowered) expectations.

Sarah Palin's 'performance' in Sight and Sound was
a Very Good "Performance" : Simplistic But True.

- But this indictment of Biden says far more about
- you than you imagine...

Don't It Though )

- You do your side more damage
- than you seem to be able to realize.

How by Stating What I Saw -impression- On the TV ?

How by Stating What I Heard -impression- On the Radio ?

=REPOST=
Mike - It's TV - It is called a Debate
-but-in-fact- It is a Performance in Sight and Sound :
Don't Judge it by a Policy Wonk Mindset
-but- By the Mindset of the Average Daily
TV News Viewer and Common Sense Voter.

? Who Acted the Most Believable ?

* Visual Image { I 'Like' What I Saw.}

* Voice Dynamics { I 'Like' What I Heard.}

* Common Sense Answers
{ Don't Confuse Me With To Many Facts. }

# 1 - Reason for Voting Pocket-Book Issues.
[ Getting People To The Polls ]

# 1 - Reason for Voters 'Choice' Likability of the Candidate.
[ Getting People To Finally 'Decide' At The Polls ]
http://www.ninaspencer.com/index.cfm...Display&Articl...

- Mike