Old October 3rd 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The First Impression,Yo Mike B.

Mike wrote:

Other garbage deleted

As substantive as always, Royboy.

At least Joe responded to the questions asked, instead of
regurgitating memorized soundbites. Hey, but what do I know about
debate? I just taught and coached it for over twenty years...

Now, I can identify the sound of a wolverine gnawing through
plywood! ;-) But, really, I applaud Sarah for showing that she can
hold her own.

Mike

Thanks Mike. I was hoping you would post a few words on the debate.
i, for one value your expertise. i go with you on this. i feel Biden
did vary well. Palin had that "Moose in the headlights" look a few
times. also, that folks-ie crap don't cut it in the big time. if
you caught it on camera, she had a large amount of notes on her
podium. but, i believe she did fair, considering she is a bit
out of her element. i'm wondering if she had the -W- bug in her ear?
with the porn-star style hair, i couldn't tell if she had an ear
bug. and i didn't catch a box on her back like George had. and, i'm
sure they learned from the Bush-Kerry debates. thanks again for
your comments.

Drifter