Old August 4th 03, 05:49 PM
Jim Candela

Patrick,

Check out this link:

http://www.lwca.org/

Regards,
Jim Candela
WD5JKO

"Nothing40" wrote in message
om...
Hey Gang..

I have recently become interested in the 1750 meter band (160-180
khz).I have been searching the net for
information,circuits,reports,anything I can find!
I plan on homebrewing a TX/RX pair,once I do a little more research. I
have found a few Schematics,and plans for a couple different
transmitters,and antenna's,but no plans for recievers. Can anyone help
me out? I'd prefer to go the homebrew route,mostly for experience,and
for a learning experience.I don't have much experience with RF
electronics,and have been working my way into this "grey area/black
magic" ;-) I have built a few FM transmitters,amplifiers,etc..
(I'm really proud o the FM amp I built,1 watt from a 6AK5,First RF
project I have built from scratch that worked!)

Any schematics,links,suggestions on circuits,antennas,etc,etc would be
great!

Thanks a bunch! Patrick.