Old October 4th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Lars Eighner Lars Eighner is offline

Default Federal Judge Orders a Stonewalling Obama To Produce His Birth Certificate In Three Days

In our last episode,
, the
lovely and talented RHF broadcast on alt.politics:

1 - There are actually several 'rumors' {allegations} floating
around concerning Barack Hussein Obama II :

* Questionable Birth Certificate - What was his Real Birth Name ?

What does it matter? We have already had at least two presidents who had
different names as adults than they were born with.

* Parents Marriage License - Did they in-fact get Married ?

What does it matter?

* Parents Divorce Certificate - Was there in-fact a Divorce ?

What does it matter?

* Forged Draft Registration - Signed by his Grandfather in Hawaii
while BHO was in California.

Cite?

--
Lars Eighner http://larseighner.com/