Old October 4th 08, 10:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin Sends Off Her Son Track Palin {US Army} toIraq, Little roy-boy.

wrote:
On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 12:10:11 -0700 (PDT), RHF
wrote:

Gee wiz there roy-boy. You just run your mouth, not knowing who your
talking about. I know your a "chicken-hawk", you never had the balls
to put your own ass in harms way. You don't know this gentleman
pulled 3 tours in his war. That's 36 months there roy-boy. He did
his duty to his country. All you ever did was run you mouth. He
earned his "Green Beanie". Just like the big dogs. And you did what?
Run your mouth, throw dirt at others; yep, your a real christian.
JC would be proud of you. Why don't you ask him about the metals
he earned. How about 4 Purple Hearts? How many metals you got there
roy-boy? You never did squat in your wasted little life. Your just a
bitter little man. All you post is bull, lies and crap. you should run
a tag line that says "fair and unbalanced". Just crawl back under your
rock, you don't rate playing with the big boys.

OJ.

Gee wiz there joe. you don't need to defend me or anyone else
with that fool. i kill-filed him months ago. and it's no ones
business about my private life. or is this just your way of
telling me you read my file, or that book. no thanks joe, i
don't need anyone backing me up on a news group. why don't
you slime your way back to that other group? but, i did get
a laugh over your fair and unbalanced line.

Drifter...